Thursday, March 8, 2012

Andrzej Żuławski @ BAM & Cinefamily


On the occasion on the first-ever US retrospective of the great Polish director Andrzej Żuławski, I did a complete coverage of his films for Slant Magazine's The House Next Door. The full program of the BAM retro can be found here, L.A. Cinefamily's parallel event's here, and below I attach link to all of my Slant pieces:

The Third Part of the Night

That Most Important Thing: Love

On the Silver Globe 

Pavoncello / The Song of Triumphant Love / The Devil / The Public Woman / Mad Love / The Shaman

My Nights Are More Beautiful Than Your Days / Possession / Boris Godounov / Blue Note / Fidelity

Also, don't miss J. Hoberman's NYT coverage, as well as his note for Blouin Artinfo, in which my The Third Part of the Night note is generously quoted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment